2010年12月5日星期日

I love trees

According to legend, in the distant kingdom of happiness, there is a tree full of spirituality, it is called "Love Tree", it opened the flower called "love flower", which normally grow strong when the flower of love open everywhere; and once it is dead, the flower of love will wither, and took away all the love. It is hiding in Ruoyouruowu, vague understanding of the depths of things, not only vague doubts, they go hand in hand awesome.
Yes, love, marriage is actually a living tree.
I also have a love tree.
I love the original tree is my cousin, former girlfriend, now wife co-planting, watering, cultivating gradually formed. Today, this strain of the tree has grown into a love trees, flourish, lush, very strong vitality, love to spend on it is also competing in full bloom.
There may soon be curious to ask: Who are your wife?
Ashamed to say, my wife did not work, ordinary farmers, culture is not high, but stabbed tasteless but I love him innocently.
Look how quickly time flies, Looking back. Suddenly, my wife and I have been married for eight years. But the unforgiving but does not water down the eternal love - love of my wife always persistent, compared with the year increased.Cheap ClothesJuniors DressesLED LightRenault can clipbmw gt1Aluminium Powder led lightSEO ServicesReplica Watches

没有评论:

发表评论